Please read the following notes before submitting the Online Complaint Form.
- If your complaint is about a programme, it should be made within 90 days from the date of first broadcast or publication online. Otherwise, we may not be able to process your complaint.
- If the subject of complaint is a radio / television programme or a material published on RTHK’s online platforms (e.g. website, social media platforms, apps, etc.), you need to give us details about the programme / material, including the title of the programme / material, the service platform on which it was broadcast / published and its broadcast / published date and time.
- If you request for a written reply from us, please provide your contact details.
- For materials published on our online platforms, you may provide us with screen captures for illustration purposes.
- To facilitate our effective processing of your complaint, please let us have sufficient and concrete information about the substance of your complaint and state your case as concisely as possible.
- We strive to issue a reply within 30 days upon receipt of your complaint. We will keep you informed of the progress if more time is needed.
- You may refer to our Complaints Handling Procedures for Programme-related Matters for more information.
- You may also lodge your complaint at our Complaints Hotline (Tel. No.: 3691 2388).
Please select the type of service under complaint*
Broadcast Date and Time
Have you lodged this complaint before?*
Substance of Complaint*
If you would like to provide image(s) of materials published on RTHK’s online platforms to illustrate your complaint, please upload the image(s) here.